Tuesday, November 6, 2012

A New Adventure , Nepal


Above a picture from our beach Bay of Plenty NZ

Well its time for another Adventure , Nepal is calling

On the 20th of November 2012 I'm off to Nepal , for a 3 week ride .

Its a tour with Blazing Trails , going are Terry Hartshorn (UK) ( I travelled with him through South America ) , John Allen (NZ) Stuart Dickinson(NZ) Owen Cotton (NZ) and of course me Roger Arnold (NZ) all great friends of mine from New Zealand .
We will be riding Royal Enfeilds , supplied by Blazing Trails , so I will keep you informed as to how we go .

4 comments:

  1. looking forward to the next great adventure on this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Guys, Took us a while to get to Motorway at manukau,crawled along for almost 40 min. Curry at Bombay and home thru matamata but not Tahuna. Nicky had to take Keanu back into Tauranga hospital for night as Dr still wants to watch monitor. Nicky NOT happy.Jason bought Josh around to me when I got home so he's sleeping with me tonight. Good company.
    Hope all went well and your in Sydney as I type. Love Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Guys, Keanu home today about lunchtime and 100% perfect. Staff couldn't understand the Dr's panic. But better to be sure than sorry.Hope your day in China was interesting ! Click on Spotwalla but its not showing this trip,even whe I click on Spot it just shows you going from Tauranga to about Matamata. Love Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Intrepid travellers, Lee has asked me to wish Stuie a happy anniversary,she having trouble publishing. Won't ask the guys to give you hugs from her, leave that till your home!!! Never out of our thoughts,have fun. Tongariro blown up,no damage, petrol up..now good news...sun still shining!

    ReplyDelete